From: Gabi <gabriel_ramos@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 8:51 PM
Subject: [HCDX] MW Stations from Spain in Helsinki

snip
My question is: is it possible to hear better this spanish MW stations in
Helsinki using a external antenna? Is anyone using the external active
antennas AN-1 or AN-102 for this purpose? How are these antennas working in
MW? Can you recommend me any other antenna (for MW) compatible for this
SW7600G receiver, that improves the MW reception?