[HCDX] Followup to VOA Cannot Verify

Hi List:

At the suggestion of Marie Lamb I have e-mailed VOA regarding this and will
let you know what reply I receive from them.

Regarding the suggestions they can not respond to USA addresses this is
partially correct.  VOA can not send program schedules, bumper stickers,
souvenirs, and similar items to USA addresses.

They can and do send QSL cards to US addresses.  I have at least 30 QSLs from
VOA, and in fact received two VOA QSLs the same day I received the "cannot
verify" card.

Thanks for all of your input.  I'll let you know what I get in reply from
VOA.

Lee Silvi
Mentor, OH USA