Re: [HCDX] Voice of America "Cannot Verify" Card

Re: [HCDX] Voice of America "Cannot Verify" Card

This would be news to me, as I have verified QSL's from VOA on a number of transmitter sites. What is not sent the USA listeners are the magazines or newspapers they enclose to overseas.  Jon Oldenburg
Lee, I wonder if this is following the policy of the VOA not to reply to American addressees.  Can't think of any other reason........Walt.