[HCDX] JJY Tokyo Postal Mail Address

I e-mailed JJY Tokyo requesting a postal mail address.  The following the
reply:

*************

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Our Postal mail address is following.

Station JJY
Communications Research Laboratory
2-1,  Nukui Kita-machi 4-chome,
Koganei-shi, Tokyo, 184-8795, JAPAN

Short-wave JJY transmissions will cease at 03:00 UTC on March 31,
2001.   CRL has constructed a new LF radio-station and has started a radio
signal dissemination service at 40 kHz.

When you write a report, you only need to write
  date and time
  frequency
  receiving place (address)
  condition or SINPO
  contents
 and so on.

Here, contents are need for discrimination. Then, you report the
content of the Morse code or an announcement on every 9th minute
(09,19,29,39,49,59).

When you receive in Ohio, near 10:00 UTC is better for receiving and 8
MHz is probably good.

Finally, we are looking forward to your reception report.

Sincerely,
Atsushi OTSUKA

2001/03/29

--
Atsushi OTSUKA<otsuka@xxxxxxxxx>
Phone: +81-42-327-7567  Fax: +81-42-327-7622