[HCDX] R.Gardarika on 7370 kHz

R.Gardarika (=R.Studio Nevskaya Volna) will use 7370 kHz (to
Central/South-East Europe) instead of 6235 (to North-West Europe) at
1800-2030 UTC starting on April 1, 2001. I think some interfering problems
can be at 1800-1840 when Vatican R. uses 7365 to South-East Europe too...

If you will be near your receivers on Sunday please will send some words
about reception quality and possible interfering problems directly to me:
timofeyev@xxxxx

Mikhail