[HCDX] Kosovo on 1377 kHz

> YUGOSLAVIA   1377  With very strong signal at 1600-2200 Radio KOSOVO is
heard here, but only in Albanian & Turkish langs. But blocked from 1950
onwards by CNR Beijing carrier, CNR 1377 which starts progr at 2000, \\ SW
7935. Latter were not on air March 18th !  (Rumen Pankov-BUL, Mar 17-18)

Hi,
I heard this station in Albanian on 7 APR at about 1800 UTC.
My place of reception was near Ceske Budejovice (SW part of the Czech
Republic) where we gathered for another annual meeting of the Czechoslovak
DX Club (CSDXC).
At that place the France Bleu transmitter does not bother so much like in my
home town located more westerly, maybe also thanks to direction of my
antenna - SE/NW - 150 m LW.

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic