[HCDX] new poll

By popular demand, we've got a "part two" poll question on the main page of
International Listener.

Many people e-mailed that they felt our list of stations "listened to in the
past week" didn't include enough stations, but our (free) poll service only
allows ten choices at a time.  The first list included some of the obvious
powerhouses heard in North America.  So, the new poll is worded this way:
"(Second batch of stations, continuing last month's poll) I listened to these
shortwave stations this past week: (check all that apply)"  And the choices
are: Radio Sweden, WHRI, Radio Finland, WBCQ, Radio Austria International,
Radio France Internationale, Swiss Radio International, China Radio
International, Radio Japan and Radio Prague.

The previous poll is now archived (as are all previous questions), and 554
votes were cast (to take it beyond what's reported in the April "Shortwave
News" account on smsy site) and results were as follows: BBC World Service
113, Radio Netherlands 67, Radio Australia 62, Radio New Zealand
International 37, Radio Canada International 60, HCJB 48, Radio Habana Cuba
37, Voice of America 57, WWCR 29 and Voice of Russia 44.

Thanks for taking part!

Ed Mayberry
http://www.internationallistener.com