[HCDX] A bit from Brazil and one from Guatemala

[HCDX] A bit from Brazil and one from Guatemala

Soccer results

Anyone who (unlike me) is deeply concerned about world soccer result should tune in to this   (Sundays at 22 UT)

9725 29 Apr  2203 BRAZIL. Rádio Clube Paranaense, Curitiba, PA. From 2203-2230
     faint qrm from something under, that one ending with a long
     applause, then s/o. So the Brazilian station was master of that wave
     until 2300 when dear Doc Gene Scott with a well-attended rally
     occupied the frequency. QSA 3 and  QRK 4 when without Dr. Scott.

    [This Brazilian reporter had a hell of a lot of figures to read. He
    began with lottery numbers, went on to  Brazil's top  soccer leagues,
    worked  his way down to "o campeonato de Roraima" and if that
    wasn't enough you could hear about what the scores had been  in
    England, Germany, France, Italy, Portugal and Spain. He didn't
    forget the  Scottish League. Not even the main  soccer news
    from Mocambique.] (Johan Berglund, Trollhättan, Sweden)

4055.2 30 Apr  0200 GUATEMALA. Radio Verdad, Chiquimula. The station has
                      been evading my "hearing aids" until this nigth. QSA 3 as best at
      0300 and a long number of evangelical "oldies" in Spanish. I
      really liked it. (Johan Berglund, Trollhättan, Sweden)

73 JB