[HCDX] Re: 1050/ 1053 IRQ // 9563 and 11710.32

[HCDX] Re: 1050/ 1053 IRQ // 9563 and 11710.32

> Hello Karel,
> Mauno reported that BLACK Clandestine IRAQ station from Saudi Arabia soil
> also on MW.
> There is a guy with a frame aerial/ferrit loop antenna needed on Cyprus or
> in Egypt....
> 73 de wb DF5SX

Wolfgang,

on 1050 kHz I heard at 0200 UTC a typical General Service ID as it is
written in WRTH:
"Idha'at Jumhuriyat al-Iraq min Baghdad".

OK, it does not give a name of the program - maybe it is a false ID
pretending that the transmitter is located in Iraq?

Last night (2 MAY) I heard the station on 1050 kHz already at 0015 UTC.

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic