[HCDX] Unid 6295

I listened to that station at 19.25 to-day. It seems to be a Coastal Radio
Station from the English speaking Africa. I was not able to identify it yet.

Best regards,

Esko Ahlroth
243 Route des Marlis
F-01280 Prévessin-Moëns
France

Email: ahlroth@xxxxxxxxxx

3 kilometers west from the Geneva, Switzerland airport

Hi all,

Unid station heard on 6295 at 0523 in USB w/a capella singing of Gospel
tunes in what sounds like an African dialect. Signal poor-fair.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Paul

*****