[HCDX] Forwarded info from Grimeton Radio

[HCDX] Forwarded info from Grimeton Radio

Dear Friends,
I have got this information from Grimeton Radio/SAQ and I want to share it with you others!
Happy DX and 73 from
Bjorn Fransson, the island of Gotland in the Baltic Sea of Sweden
PRELIMINARY INFORMATION

There will be a transmission from GRIMETON RADIO/SAQ on frequency 17,2 kHz CW with the Alexanderson alternator even this year, on Sunday July 1st at 08:30 and 08:45 and another transmission at 12:30 and 12:45 UTC.

QSL-reports are kindly received via Amateur Radio on the following frequencies with the call "SA6Q":

CW on LF 136 kHz and HF 7015, 14035, 18075, 21030 kHz.

SSB on HF 3740, 7050, 14215, 18145 kHz.

Two stations will be used.

Please note that we are also using LF 136 kHz this time.

QSL-reports also
via e-mail: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or via fax: +46-340-674195
or via my home call SM6NM via bureau or direct via callbook address.

Information will later also be available on website www.alexander.n.se

A FINAL INFORMATION will be sent out via e-mail a day or so before the transmission.

Have a nice summer!

Regards

SM6NM
Lars KÅLLAND