[HCDX] Radio Tachira reactivated 4830 kHz

[HCDX] Radio Tachira reactivated 4830 kHz

Hi,

this morning (MAY 26) I heard Radio Táchira (Venezuela) on 4830 kHz again
after longer time of absence. Tuned in at 0315 UTC, LA songs with sporadic
announcements. Anthem of Estado Táchira at 0350, then into LA songs again.
At that time the signal was already very weak (our local Sunrise is 0304
UTC). Carrier still on at 0405.

No signal on 4980 kHz (Ecos del Torbes).

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic (Czechia)