[HCDX] WRTH correction (Orenburg, RUS)

W R T H  correction
***********************

RUSSIA  * * *  Orenburg (a.o. 1395 kHz) is not located in Siberia as listed
(S).

Oreburg is located west of South Ural mountain range.
Transmitter Buguruslan is placed even more westerly, in north-west part of
Orenburg oblast (region).

To get to Siberia from Orenburg we have to cross South Ural to the east and
after some 500 km we get to West Siberia Plane (or however it is called in
English).

Orenburg Oblast Radio is on 1395 kHz.
After sign on at 2300 UTC it relays Radio Rossiyi until 2400 and then a
local morning program called "Radiobudilnik" (= Radio Alarm Clock).

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic (Czechia)