Vs: [HCDX] 3233.09 kHz and 5009.52 kHz

Hello from Finland!
Station on 5009,52 kHz seems to R TV MALAGASY, Antananarivo noted in
parallel with 3288 kHz 19 UTC during first week of my four  summer vacation
in Kesälahti, North Carelia.

Summer evenings in the 60- and the 90 mb were very interesting combination
of the Asian and African stations audible same time.

-6055 kHz R RWANDA with good signal until 1758 UTC R Slovakia Int. S/ON.
-11734 SAUTI YA TANZANIA,  ZANZIBAR 18 UTC with strong and clear signal
-5050 // 5985 R TANZANIA 19 UTC
-10942,5 USB AFRTS SIGONELLA, Sicily (?)14 UTC S/O 3-4/3-4. Sigonella noted
also on 4995
 kHz later in the evening.
-3365 CBS Taipei with local rock mx 1715 UTC S/O 2/2.
-13362 USB AFRTS GUAM with poor to  fair reception 12 UTC
-5005 R NEPAL with S/OFF around 1710-15 UTC.
-5040 AIR JEYPORE with powerful signal around 1730 UTC. This was a real
surprise.
         I noted almost every AIR outlet in the 60- and 90 mb, i.e. 3223
SHIMLA and
         BHOPAL 3315 kHz both around 1715 UTC.
-4845 RTV MALAYSIA, Kajang with Tamili sce 17 UTC. S/O 3-4/3-4!

Kesälahti, North Carelia, beautiful, noise-free-QTH.
Air 13-22-, water 14-17-  and sauna 100-110 degrees!

73´s
Jouko Huuskonen
Turku
FINLAND

----------
> Lähettäjä: Matka-Monte <monte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Vastaanottaja: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Aihe: [HCDX] 3233.09 kHz and 5009.52 kHz
> Päivä: 25. kesäkuuta 2001 14:58
>
> Hello from Bulgaria! Yesterday I tuned my AOR7030 to 3233.09 kHz, very
weak
> signal but from where. Music sounded little bit Greekish but signal was
> barely S2 so I couldn´t hear much. Any idea? Also 5009.52 was unknown for
> me, is Madagaskar active on this frequency? Time was after 20 UTC.
>
> Regards, Janne Wikman
> AOR7030 PLUS + MLB 12,5 m wire

> Copyright (c) Hard-Core-DX.com
>
> Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any
later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant
Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Text. A copy of the
license is available in http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.txt.