[HCDX] RTV Marocaine (Nador) QSL Received

[HCDX] RTV Marocaine (Nador) QSL Received

Received a partial data QSL (My name, time, frequency) from RTV Marocaine for
a report I sent at least a year ago, for their Arabic broadcast on 15345kHz.
Per a schedule received from them at that time this was listed specifically
as via Nador.  ("Passport" also lists this as via Nador).  Received for a
detailed English report, US$, and a local postcard that I sent to them.
(Lee Silvi, Mentor, Ohio USA)