Re: [HCDX] Radio 192

On Sat, 7 Jul 2001 09:45:26 -0600 (MDT), you wrote:

Hi Mickey,

Nice catch B.N.R in Alberta!
Yesterday I did send a report with a QSL request to the station.
If they not answer in a few weeks, I will pick up the phone.
Have you send a report last year to them?
Send me the report, I will try to get a QSL for you, is that ok?
Good luck and 73!

RUUD VOS
J.OVERDIJKTRAAT 59
3551 VG UTRECHT