[HCDX] WEB of Radio San Marino RTV

Dear Glenn,
following to your informations coming from DXer Richard Lam about a WEB
of Radio San Marino RTV , I have visited yesterday the official station
of the Republic of San Marino, thanks to Dj "GATO" Gilberto Gattei, and
I had a meeting with Program Director Pino Cesetti, he confirmed the
WEB existing is not the one of their radio tv station but a private
action of a private commercial organisation from San Marino, so indeed
the program on the WEB has nothing to do with the one operated on FM
102,70 MHz 10 kW , 103,20 MHz 5 kW and TV channel 51 ( all tx are
located in San Marino Republic territory ) The informations on WRTH
2001 are older and will be corrected by me, here some informations: San
Marino Radio TV , Viale J.F.Kennedy 13, RSM-47890 Repubblica di San
Marino. phone: +39 0549 8820000 ; fax: +39 0549 882840 E-mail:
redazione@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  NO OFFICIAL WEB is operating yet.
General Director : A. Bello
The segretary of redaction is Miss Isabella Floris.
The station has an authorisation to use 711 kHz with 100 kW but at
present NO PLANS to utilize MW band.
The station is interested to the reports but has no qsl card or letter,
the plans is to issue a qsl-card with the new logo, and the QSL-manager
will be operated by me (this is not yet effective)
Finally concerning the web, //www.tradecenter.sm/rtv is managed by Mr.
Faetanini he is the old owner of no more existing Radio Titano, and he
has done this VIRTUAL RADIO, for commercial porpuses...no ideas if he
will reply, but naturally please don't sent e-mails reports to the
Govern station, if you listen to the Virtual Radio from San Marino
Republic.
73's from Dario, Play-dx-Italy (at present in holidays in Rimini beach)