[HCDX] Another from St. Petersburg 1323

Hi from Trollhättan, Sweden

1323 July-26 1815 Russia. Radio Grad Petrov, St. Petersburg, a new one for me, thanks to the K9AY which
                         completely eliminated Voice of Russia in German and later Frensh via Wachenbrunn,
                         Germany.  Very good signal with religious program and fine ids.

Re 4960, Henrik Klemetz says that Radio Federación often plays martial music at sign-on and sign-off, so that's probably my unid there, reported earlier. I haven't noted Radio Villa - La Sencilla there for months.

I happened to be near the phone (no cellulars for me, no thanks) when it rang today, and it was the director
of Radio Bosne e Hercegovine, reported on 612, who called just to say hello and thanks. That was a very nice surprise she gave me.

73   Johan Berglund