[HCDX] Loggings

>From the backlog

1557  Aug-02  1950  TAIWAN. Family Radio in Chinese, Detailed id in English before the hour.
                                     One of these frequencies where the "directionalability" of the K9AY
                                     gives stunning results.

6040 Aug-02  0206  ECUADOR. Let's not forget Hache Ce Jota Be, HCJB, Quito with their
                                    domestic programs. Chamber music-sounding interpretations of folklore
                                    in a paus, and then to Estadio Monumental, and the second part of a
                                    match in the Ecuadorian league. The team in yellow, Barcelona (!) has a
                                    colombian named McKenzie in their ranks, and he scored both goals,
                                    I think, against Sociedad Deportivo Auca.  Final score was 2-1 for
                                    Barcelona, after one for Auca in the last minute. Confusing ? Yes, but
                                    great fun.

                                    The match was aslo broadcast on the following stations (here my ears
                                     and my pencil perhaps din't get everything right in the hurry) : Cadena Red
                                     Satelital de los Andes,  Radio Antena Oriente, Radio Jalón de Maca,
                                     and probably some in, or involving the name Santa Rosa. QRK 4+

                                    (Any local reader of this - Björn Malm ? - will probably have the laugh of
                                     the day.)

6155 Aug-07 0200   URUGUAY.  "Banda Oriental", Radio Sarandi y Yi. At last with readable
                                    audio here. QRK 2, not good.

73 Johan Berglund Trollhättan, Sweden AOR AR7030, K9AY

PS. Tomorrow 08Aug 5 p.m. the season for crayfish fishing come to "our" lake.