Re: [HCDX] Loggings

At 17:28 31.07.2001 +0200, you wrote:
>Recent loggings, some help needed...
>1593 30-Jul 1813  Romania.   Two different networks on the same channel.
Radio Romania Cultural, good,
>                                 with monumental opera choirs (Nabucco,
etc). At the same time, a bit weaker but really
>                                 pushing on   with "holiday musik", Viva
Espana, medleys of Cielito Lindo , Ay, ay
>                                 ay, Maria, etc, texts in German. But
female DJ seemed to talk Hungarian.

>From 1800-1900 UTC broadcasts Radio Târgu Mures (=Radio Neumarkt) in German.

At 1900 an
>                                 id including "Radio Vacanta"

It seems that this Id indicates that after closing the station relays Radio
Vacanta. I heard similar ID on 909 kHz which indicated that Radio Vacanta
will broadcast here untill 2400 (=2100 UTC), but I didn't hear any
programme from there neither on 1593 nor on 909 kHz.

btw. on 909 kHz I heard yesreday 3 romanian programmes:

Radio Romania Actualitati via tx: Timisoara
Radio Cluj via tx: Jucu
Antena Satelor via tx: Valu lui Traian (Constanta County)

73s
Erich Bergmann
Ansbach, Germany