Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 8:37 AM
Subject: FEBC Middle East Test Transmission

This is to confirm that FEBC is broadcasting into the Middle East
on 11895khz between 1800-1830UT in Tagalog and English, offering known locally as Tagalish.

We are using a 250kW transmitter in Wertachtal, Slew Curtain HRS4/4/0.7 for this service.

As from the first Sunday of September, this transmission will go out every thursday and Friday. Thank you for your writing.

Happy DXing,

Peter Hsu
--
Peter C Hsu