[HCDX] Re: First Nova Scotia log

1320    CKEC               NC, Halifax 8/11 2019 EST noted with adult cont. pops, at 2024 they gived a weather forecast for the Halifaxarea. I also heard an ad
mentioning a shop in Halifax. Excellent signal, generally way atop an unID ethnic station that had mentions of Ontario in a foreign language (german or norwegian ?).
New province for me ! +8/11 2142 EST with 80s pops with a fairly strong signal strenght, but alot of interferences from the ethnic station who seemed to have indian pgm
at that time and also a talker wich faded in and out, causing a lot of QRM