[HCDX] Seems BBC is targeting PNW?

For the last several hours (?) and at least right now, at 0230,
Sunday 12-IIX-2001, on 11830 or 11835 (? - the radio I am using is
an old dial - not sure if this is correct), I am hearing the BBC,
claiming that they are using the WYFR, OKEECHOBEE site.  SINPO
44545 - Standard USA type programming.  This is the SECOND xmission
this weekend that seems to be unlisted and targeting the Pacific
Northwest.

Does anyone have info on this?

73 de NW7US, Tomas

NW7US@n7fsp.#sea.#wwa.wa.usa.noam
nw7us@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
: http://hfradio.org - http://cw.hfradio.org - Code Warrior # 60 :
: Brinnon, Washington  -  122.93W - 47.67N  -  CW / SSB DX Hound :