[HCDX] euro-pirate loggings

From: David Hodgson
Nashville, TN USA

All loggings from 2 Sept. 2001

UK,  6220.05, Laser Hot Hits (p),  0353, In there but
quite weak. British anncr doing voice over, mx jingles
etc.(Hodgson , TN. USA)

UK, 6238.59, JRRI (p), 0137-0510, Weak to fair
strength. Old time country mx show around 0510.
American musician talked about North
Carolina.(Hodgson, TN. USA)

Netherlands, 6240.46, UNID Dutch station, 0450, Fairly
nice signal. Folk/Polka type mx. I guess the language
was Dutch. As best I could understand the language,
the anncr said Good Morning mentioned something about
MW and gave telephone #0031 545 138300 (I think) If
anyone knows who this might be please let me
know.(Hodgson, TN. USA)

UK, 6276.4, Swinging Radio England, 0137-0500, W/OM in
EE. British anncr @ 0452 into saxophone mx. Positive
ID @ 0500. Weak signal here.(Hodgson, TN. USA)

Netherlands, 7470 USB, Classic Rock Radio, 0415, Very
good signal. David Bowie "Golden Years" @ 0420, Steve
Miller "Jet Airliner" @ 0430. ID "Classic Rock Radio,
with Rock mx all over the world" Anncr read reports
from listeners @ 0537. Very strong excellent audio for
SSB, but initially some downward TX drift.(Hodgson,
TN. USA)

Netherlands, 15070, Alfa Lima Int. 2300-0700 initially
quite a good signal but level dropped off sometimes to
nil from 0200-0400. Back up to fair level from
0500-0700. Alfred mentioned an e-mail from Chris
Hambly in Australia. Seems like the upper freq worked
better to Aus/NZ then to the USA, this
morning.(Hodgson TN. USA)

UNID, 15790, UNID, 0640, Very weak station. Heard male
anccr and mx. Possibly R Blue Star from the
Netherlands, but too weak to work with.(Hodgson, TN.
USA)

Belgium,  15795, R Borderhunter, 0600-0715, R
Borderhunter is now in AM on 19m, previously only
broadcasting in LSB. Fair signal. Very nice audio.
Good mx selection. Many mentions of ID and e-mail
address. Sign off @ 0715. Operator said "I must stop
now, breakfast is ready." (Hodgson TN. USA)