FW: [HCDX] Address for Q The Beat 1224 kHz ?

FW: [HCDX] Address for Q The Beat 1224 kHz ?

Their Web site gives the at http://www.qthebeat.nl/ address as:

Postbus 3117
2130 KC Hoofdorp
The Netherlands

They are still broadcasting from the MV Communicator in Pampushaven in
Almere on the Flevo polder. The Dutch government recently extended the
licenses of the commercial stations until 2 September 2002 until a decision
is reached on how to reallocate the frequencies. You can see some pictures
of the station at
http://www.rnw.nl/realradio/scrapbook/html/communicator.html

Andy Sennitt

Although I work for Radio Netherlands, I am participating here on an
individual basis. Opinions expressed are my own, and do not necessarily
reflect the official position of Radio Netherlands.