[HCDX] EDXR (WADO log)

Hello !

This afternoon we went visited some friends in Ile-Pérrot, another city in the neighboring of Montreal, but wich is much more separated from the strong locals. I taked a Phillips dual-band
LW/MW tube radio wich has the sensitivity and nulls on the ferrite bar as good as my Sanyo, but wich has a verry high bandwith wich make weak DX adjacent to strong stations more or less
impossible.

When I got back from our friends (where I played at a computer game about the Soviet Union and watched a comedy about 2 mans kidnaping a young women on their stellite dish), I tuned to the
radio and I discovered that there was something underneath local CFMB (1280). I turned my radio in the opposite direction of the CFMB tower and I heard WADO, a spanish-speaking station in NYC,
that it is impossible for me in Pierrefonds where CFMB is way too strong. Here is the logging detail:

1280 CFMB NY, New York City 9/3 1925 spanish tropical music, followed by talk by a woman, wich mentioned the world "corazon" (wich means heart in english). Fair signal under/over weak remaints
of nulled CFMB. (BC-î*Pé-PQ)

I had 3 evenings of verry intense DXing, especially due to the long-weeken (for those who are in Europe and do not know there was the Work Day today) and also thanks to the nice start of the
season. Tomorrow, it will be my third day at school. I don`t expect to DX or stay on-line until, at least, the next friday night.

That`s it for a couple of days !
73 and good DX !
Bogdan