[HCDX] EDXP Report over "DXing with Cumbre"

[HCDX] EDXP Report over "DXing with Cumbre"

ELECTRONIC DX PRESS REPORT OVER "DXING WITH CUMBRE"

Please be advised that the next EDXP NEWS REPORT will be broadcast
over "DXing with Cumbre" on the weekend of Sep-07 to Sep-09, over the
LeSea Network - KWHR, WHRI and WHRA. We thank the Host, Marie Lamb for
making avaiable this air-time for us.

As usual, special full-detailed postal-delivered EDXP QSLs will be
offered for correct reports, which should include some return postage,
and be sent to:

EDXP QSL SERVICE
404 Mont Albert Rd
Surrey Hills, Victoria 3127
Australia

We will have some interesting shortwave information about Asian and
Middle East broadcasters, as well as monitoring news from Australia
and Japan.

"DXing with Cumbre" goes out in many transmissions to all areas of the
world and is also available in RealAudio format.

For the exact timings of the broadcasts, please visit:

http://www.whr.com (World Harvest Radio)
http://www.cumbredx.org (Cumbre DX)

I hope that you wil find our program useful, and your reports will be
very welcome!

Regards from Melbourne, Australia!

Bob Padula
EDXP Convenor