[HCDX] Clandestine Radio Watch

The latest edition of Clandestine Radio Watch (CRW),
can be found since today (and as always before) via the page

http://www.clandestineradio.com/martin/crw-main.html

Clandestine Radio Watch (CRW) is a biweekly summary
which centralizes the latest news and developments affecting
the study of clandestine radio in an easy-to-read format.
Editions are published on the CRW web site. Access to
CRW is free.

CRW is both not-for-profit and non-partisan. We welcome your
interest, input and queries. Contributions, input and support,
logs, QSL verification info, as well as background material
can be sent to us. CRW issues may also contain parts in
Spanish, Italian, Dutch, German or Portuguese.

The 'other' pages of CRW at swl.net can't be updated
at the moment, so please use the pages at
www.ClandestineRadio.com . That is the homepage of
the former 'Clandestine Radio Intel' by Nick Grace.

Those who want to get CRW on a regular basis (more than
2 times a month) free of charge can subscribe quite easily
via the above mentioned web-page or can send me an
e-mail with such a request.

(When subscribing to CRW you do not need to register
with yahoo.com, where the mailing list is hosted).

Those who do not agree with the publication of their
Clandestine Radio logs in CRW should please contact me.

Martin Schoech / Merseburg