[HCDX] Clandestine Radio Watch

The latest editions of Clandestine Radio Watch (CRW),
containing special news on Radio in Afghanistan,
can be found again (after server was down) via the pages

http://www.clandestineradio.com ---> watch
and
http://www.clandestineradio.com/martin/crw-main.html

Clandestine Radio Watch (CRW) is a biweekly summary
which centralizes the latest news and developments affecting
the study of clandestine radio in an easy-to-read format.

CRW is both not-for-profit and non-partisan. We welcome your
interest, input and queries. Contributions, input and support,
logs, QSL verification info, as well as background material
can be sent to us.

Those who want to get CRW on a regular basis (more than
2 times a month) free of charge can subscribe quite easily via
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crwatch
or can send me an e-mail with such a request.

Martin Schoech / Merseburg