[HCDX] Sudan?

Hi,
I have heard a station on 6985 kHz both in the morning around 04.00 (Sep 17th) and in the evening around 16.00 UTC (Sep 19th) with similar programming = male talk and "African Horn"-music. Most probably is it the Voice of Freedom and Renewal, because the language was Arabic and they ID-et like: "Saw't il..." They often play a well known poptune as a kind of interval song - according to my son it's evidently "Axel F". Fair reception and lots of RTTY and CWQRM.
73 from Björn Fransson on the island of Gotland in the Baltic Sea of Sweden