RE: [HCDX] Afghanistan

> Despite of what I wrote yesterday, I have not heard any confirmation
> for this from news broadcasts during today. It has been only reported
> that Taleban threatens with Jihad if US attacks... Anyway Voice of Sharia
> is absolutely worth of monitoring in these days. According to
> schedules they should have an English broadcast beginning at
> 1530 UTC.

> >I heard just (2015 UTC) from China Radio International that
> >according to Radio Voice of Sharia, the Taleban movement
> >has declared the "Jihad", Holy War, against US.

This is off topic, but FWIW the report you saw was denied by the Taleban
itself. There are very few foreign journalists in Afghanistan, and it's
difficult to get accurate reports. I suggest that since this a DX group, we
refrain from filling it with unconfirmed news reports. There are other more
suitable forums for that.

Andy Sennitt

Although I work for Radio Netherlands, I am participating here on an
individual basis. Opinions expressed are my own, and do not necessarily
reflect the official position of Radio Netherlands.