[HCDX] NORDX 2001

to the organizers NDL in Norrkoping.
Will you be kind enough to place the contest schedule (stations to
listen to, frequencies, times...) to this page for everyone to see ?
Me and some of collegues have ancient machines, which for some reason
can´t download the contest schedule, because the relevant link seems to
be under "the wellcome" -text, unseeable! Reload doesn´t help.
Please, do it immediately. It seems the information has been there since
16th of September for most of the potential competitors!
Don´t e-mail it to my address, because I´m having trouble with in-coming
mail.
Many thanks in advance.
I´m sure HCDX has nothing against this little favour.

All the Best,

Kari