From: Schmidandy@xxxxxxx
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HCDX] Radio Norte/Montero
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 15:25:43 EDT

Coming back from radio related trip from Bolivia I can tell you, that the new
director of Radio Norte/Montero gave me some few signed original QSL-cards.
So if you can send a reception report and if you are willing to pay the
postage fees from Germany to your QTH, I can help you to fill this gap.
Please contact me first directly via E-mail.

73s,

Andy