[HCDX] 1035 AM (Tartu Pereraadio)

Hello,
Jim Hulse, owner and manager for ?Towers For Jesus? and at the moment in
charge of the transmitter project i Tartu, Estonia (Tartu Pereraadio -
Tartu Family Radio) now testing its 50 KW-transmitter with Christian
content and relaying a Russian station, tells me in a mail September
27th.:
?Last night we made some major repairs on the transmitter and noticed a
big
 improvement in the signal. Could you please give us a report on the
signal now after the repairs. I hope it is better.
God Bless
Jim Hulse?
The email address to Jim Hulse is: <7hulsefm@xxxxxxx>.
If you want to look at ?his? website it is:
http://www.towersforjesus.org
Jim Hulse also told in an email some days ago:
?I am with Towers For Jesus and a missionary who builds Christian radio
stations around the world. We built this station in Estonia and are here
now
finishing up the last details.

Thank you so much for sending your report, it is the first one we have
gotten. We
are not officially on the air yet and are testing and tuning. We have
been running
50 KW most of the time and are licensed for 100KW. We are going on the
air with
the 50 KW transmitter now and the 100 KW later.

We started with a 818 foot tower last year and then a dispute came up on
the
frequency we were assigned at 612. We decided to change frequency to
1035
and not battle in courts for years. In the process of changing frequency
we took off
338 feet of tower and placed it in front of the existing tower and are
using it as a
director for night time use. This station is mainly concerned with
broadcasting to
the Russian people the Christian view.?

Best regards
Jan Edh
Hudiksvall, Sweden - DX-ing in Fredriksfors