[HCDX] Fw: [TDP] QSL-cards available for TDP broadcasts

[HCDX] Fw: [TDP] QSL-cards available for TDP broadcasts

Hi,

some information I just received from Ludo Maes' Transmitter Documentation
Project in Belgium:

> QSL-cards will be available for broadcasts organized by TDP as of October
1,
> 2001 for reports send by ordinary mail and that include return postage.
More
> information about the radio stations that broadcast through TDP can be
found
> on the web site http://www.airtime.be (TDP-BEL, September 28, 2001).

>>> ad's and other unuseful elements cut-off <<<

Best wishes from Wuppertal
vy 55 + 73

Manfred Reiff
mrreiff@xxxxxxx

Member of ADDX and EAWRC
All times in UTC, all frequencies in kHz
Receiver:  AOR AR-7030plus / Antenna Tuner YAESU FRT-7700
Antennas:  Inverted-V-Dipole / ADDX AT-5 / ADDX-AT-2
QTH:       Wuppertal-Cronenberg  51°12'23" N / 07°07'44"E