[HCDX] B01 schedules

Hi friends,

thanks for the B01 skeds already received, I am happy about their being
sent here, especially, as my non-email-traffic in the net is limited to
those ridiculous 5 MB per month.
 Long-hour searching of all the schemes is thus not as comfortable as
it used to be, with high-speed, unlimited and tollfree university
access back in Germany.
 If someone of you has some B01 schedule which is too big to normally
send via list, do not hesitate to send it to me directly, I'll be happy
to include it into what is to become the new B01 allover shortwave
schedule (bc-b01.txt).

 And maybe some good soul with fine access out there who anyway
downloads Glenn's DXLD files, could drop a copy at my mailbox...?
Maybe, to reduce effort, in a zipped bundle of 10 in a row or so, as
you like it.

 Thanks a lot, friends, and good dx,

Eike