[HCDX] WRTH/PWBR website

I have renamed all of my pages from.htm to .html, which is Angelfires default. This may have been the problem. I sometimes get the shifting images when I click on them but a second click takes me to the page. I have never experienced this before and seems to be an Angelfire anomaly. I am using Front Page 2000 with Office XP & IE 6.0. Angelfire does not support FP 2002 which is included with Office XP. Could all of you please try again and let me know if this problem still exists? Thanks.

Terry Palmersheim, KC7LDP/FOØPAM