[HCDX] FW: Scan320, Scan320DB, and B-Log: Final release

[HCDX] FW: Scan320, Scan320DB, and B-Log: Final release

About a month ago I alerted the DXplorer and HCDX folks to a beta-upgrade of
a useful logging program, B-Log, with features geared toward the mediumwave
and shortwave DXer.

Tom Lackamp the software author has now posted his production release of
B-Log, as well as two other programs. These are all freeware.

A number of bugs have been fixed since B-Log's beta release and new features
added. I find the program to be very useful for generating publishable DX
loggings, mainly because Tom was kind enough to incorporate all of my
suggestions for MW and SWBC DX use.

B-Log will also appeal to the UTE DXer, since the software was originally
written with that use in mind.

73, Guy