RE: [HCDX] Psyops in Afghanistan on 8700 kHZ USB

RE: [HCDX] Psyops in Afghanistan on 8700 kHZ USB

The Geneva frequency plan 1978 for Region I indicates 594 kHz Maimana,
630 kHz Herat, 657 kHz Kabul, 828 kHz Faizabad, 864 kHz Kandahar, 909
kHz Faizabad, 936 kHz Baghlan, 945 kHz Farah, 999 Jalalabad, 1017
Gardiz, 1026 Lashkar Gah, 1044 Herat, 1107 kHz Kabul 1000 kW, 1206 kHz
Mazar i Sharif, 1278 Kabul, 1296 Kandahar + LP 1485/1584/1602 kHz.
Most of these have never been used but it seems that under specific
conditions any of these may be used by somebody needing frequencies.

Jorma Mantyla
Kangasala, Finland