[HCDX] Reception Report of 8700 kHz broadcast

[HCDX] Reception Report of 8700 kHz broadcast

Hi,

today I received the following reply to my email sent on Saturday:

"Sir:

If you would like to send a report of your findings or a audio tape, please
send it to the following address:

193rd Special Operations Wing
Attn:  Lt. Edward Shank
81 Constellation Court
Middletown, PA  17057

Thank you for your help and interest.

Lt. Edward E. Shank
Chief of Public Affairs
193rd Special Operations Wing"

Best wishes from Wuppertal
vy 55 + 73

Manfred Reiff
mrreiff@xxxxxxx

Member of ADDX, EAWRC and WWDXC
All times in UTC, all frequencies in kHz
Receiver:  AOR AR-7030plus / Antenna Tuner YAESU FRT-7700
Antennas:  Inverted-V-Dipole / ADDX AT-5 / ADDX-AT-2
QTH:       Wuppertal-Cronenberg  51°12'23" N / 07°07'44"E