[HCDX] CRI on MW

Hi Paul

Sorry, slight correction as it appears the rules have changed again.
Overseas associate members are now welcome in the Australian MW Club. To my
knowledge this was not the case a few weeks back when Australian MW Club
disappeared from Topica briefly.

> >Please note also that the "Australian Mediumwave Club", known as MW-AUS,
> >(Mediumwave
> >Australia) has been operating for several months, using the Topica
network for
> >messaging, at
MW-AUS@xxxxxxxxxx

Have just been playing with the EWE antenna and have been having a few
hassles getting these nulls to work. I see that Thomas Giella suggests that
antennas close by as well as the wrong ferrite core mix and/or improperly
fashioned isolation impedance transformer can have nasty effects.

I'm still using your 9:1 balun and am trying the 10,50,10 configuration. The
ground is pretty good yet I have a sneaking suspicion that a nearby iron
fence could be the problem re: the null.

Need to find one of those MFJ phase units and try it on the sloper..

Dave