[HCDX] log

Netherlands, 21890.3 v, Radio Omroep Zuid, 1230 OCT.
27,  This Dutch  station was testing on Saturday. The
song "Venus" (remake) @ 1230. "Testing modulation"
then whistles. Techno MX. Heard ID several times, but
just couldn't understand it. "This is ?? from the
Netherlands".."maybe we reach the USA"..."the power at
the moment is 30 watts AM" Station went off @ 1250.
Good strong modulation. The signal strength was fair,
but I had terrible QRN from high voltage lines.
Recieved e-QSL from operator, via my posting at the SW
Pirates group. The station is called Radio Omroep
Zuid, confimed power output, 30-40 watts.(Hodgson, TN USA)