Re: [HCDX] The Future Of NORDX -competition

Re: [HCDX] The Future Of NORDX -competition

I hardly think this is the right place to discuss the NorDX competition - but I am not familiar with SWEDX. So I'll just make one very brief point: I dont intend to take part any more.

Last years contest was a big scandal. The organizers awarded points to the contestants in a completely different way than stated in the rules which was sent out to the participants. They gave someone (the winner) a lot of points which wasn't possible according to the rules.

I have written to the organizers in Finland a couple of times - but they couldnt see any problem.

Btw - I won some headphones it the contest which took place October 2000 - and I STILL haven't received the prize.

So forget about NorDX. It's a waste of time when something can get away with this kind of swindle.

Best 73s
Stig Hartvig Nielsen,
Denmark

PS!
I regret to admit that BV and I were responsible for a very serious delay of the results when we arranged NorDX in 1999. That was indeed less good - actually quite unacceptable. But thats more or less lazyness; at least we weren't cheating with the points ...