[HCDX] new edition of the EMWG

Dear all,

I have just uploaded the new version of the EMWG, edition 1 November 2001.

This new version is actually an intermediate version. This has the
following reasons:

* although I have incorporated numerous changes, I still have a lot of
winters
schedules to check (this takes a heck of a long time!). Still, the EMWG
should be
pretty accurate as always.

* You will notice immediately that the geographical coordinates have been
eliminated.
Instead, a new chapter has been added, which lists all transmitter sites
listed in the
EMWG with their geographical coordinates (if known). Here I need your help:
a. I do not yet have all exact coordinates. I would appreciate it if EMWG
users could
help me completing the list.
b. I appeal to the East European and Russian/Ukrainian/etc. users to check
the
spelling of the different transmitter sites and tell me what is the correct
way to spell
these locations in the mother tongue of the country they are located in.

This new EMWG now contains no less than 92 pages of information on medium
wave.
The PDF file is 1.1 Megabytes and can be viewed with Acrobat Reader version
4.x or
higher.

If you want to know more about the EMWG, get informed on EMWG updates, or
discuss the EMWG contents, feel free to join the EMWG mailing list. See the
EMWG
website for more information on how to join.

And finally, the place to be: http://go.to/emwg

Happy MW DXing hours!

73

Herman Boel.

P.S. Feedback and help is always highly welcome.

The information in this e.mail and any attachments is confidential and is
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by
return e.mail.

Visit our websites: http://www.sgs.com and http://www.sgsonsite.com