[HCDX] EDXP NEWS REPORT OVER WHRA, WHRI, KWHR

[HCDX] EDXP NEWS REPORT OVER WHRA, WHRI, KWHR

EDXP NEWS REPORT OVER WHRA, WHRI AND KWHR

I am pleased to advise that the November edition of the ELECTRONIC DX PRESS NEWS
is scheduled for broadcast over WHRA, WHRI and KWHR on the weekend of November 2
and 3, during the DXing with Cumbre feature.

Our program concentrates on news concerning the Winter Transmission Season, and
we will be offering full detailed coloured QSLs showing Australian wildlife, for
correct reception reports.

Reports should include return postage and the address is:

EDXP, 404 Mont Albert Road, Surrey Hills, Victoria 3127, Australia

Thanks to host Marie Lamb for her kindness and assistance in airing our program.

Good listening!

Bob Padula
for the EDXP Team, Melbourne, Australia

http://clix.to/edxp