[HCDX] Afghanistan 60 mb (1998)

In some DX-bulletins there's been mentioned that
Afghanistan/Voice of Sharia haven't been using the
60 mb for ages. Actually, they have, at least in 1998.
Checking my loggings, these two items were found;
(NOTE: these are OLD loggings :-)

------
Oct 30, 1998 on 4776.3V at 1520 AFG: Voice of Sharia, Kabul.
Iding at the TOH "Afghanistan Kabul". Noted already
Oct 24, 1998 on 4771V. Was in parallel with 7199V.
------
Dec 14, 1998 on 4796V at 1525 AFG: Voice of Shari'a, Kabul.
Was in parallel with 7077. This 60 mb freq is rather
irregular, the 7 Mhz tx heard almost daily.
------
I guess the transmitter was taken out of service soon after
Dec 1998. It  was irregular, rather unstable as you can
see (4771-4796) and the signal was also rather weak.

73
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
FINLAND