[HCDX] ARS Transmission

>From somewhere in the South American Andes
This is the ANDINO RELAY SERVICE

Here is our planned next schedule to the World on the
fq. 6880.1L khz on Saturday 29 December at *0230-0330*
UTC. This is our "end of the year" transmission!

QTH for reports to our station:

Andino Relay Service
Casilla 159, Santiago 14, CHILE.

++ Pls note that the Andino Relay Service, will
confirm 100% the correct snail reports with a NEW
designed QSL card, with full details & with the
pirate flag of John Rackham on the front cover.
We wait your reports. Pls include return postage.

73  &  F.F.F.R.!!!

Pachakuti
Andino Relay Service

EMAIL: arssw@xxxxxxxxx