Re: [HCDX] Radio Rossii address

Hi Patrick,

Radio Rossii has a website at www.radiorus.ru. English pages are declared on
their home pages, but I see they haven't been implemented yet.

The site staff invites people to write them via the guestbook. If you are
not good in Russian, you may send me your report privately (not via this
list), I will surely post it to Radio Rossii's guestbook. Cannot guarantee
the answer, though -- I have no info concerning their current QSL policy.

An e-mail info@xxxxxxxxxxx is given for communication with the project head,
you may try it as well.

BTW, why did you consider 279 kHz as silent? It's used by the Yekaterinburg
relay for years.

73 & good dx,
Dmitri Mezin,
Kazan, Russia