[HCDX] Fw: Ref. La Voz del Llano

Hi folks,
relaying a message from Henrik Klemetz, quote:

Hello everyone,
My friend Rafael Rodríguez, in Bogotá, tells me that he is receiving QSL requests from Europe and the US sent to his address in Bogotá, and that he is still in a position to have them forwarded to Villavicencio for verification and then finally returned to him for despatch to the original reporter.

Rafael has no problem in carrying out this service, but he wishes to point out that he is not the verie signer himself, and that he would prefer not to have his private P O Box number mentioned in letters and envelopes so that one might think that he is a representative or associated in one way or other to the station.
73,
Henrik Klemetz