[HCDX] 26143-50 FM FF TV feeder update

UNID French (language) TV feeder,26143-50 FM, 1330, 7
NOV, This feeder was RXed here in Nashville USA again
with fairly good signal, this morning. At this point I
am uncertain to even the continent of origin. I heard
references to France and Paris, but many more to
Quebec, Monteal and Ottawa. I do not speak any FF, so
I have no idea from where this one comes. Propagation
from Europe is expected this time of day. I would
think Quebec would not open till later, but I guess it
is still a possibility. Here are some details. This is
not a narrow band FM signal. The bandwidth is around 7
khz, therefore it's not terribly wide either, like FM
BC or TV which is around 40khz. This is the first time
I have tuned an FM signal on 11m that was more wide
then NFM. The station is an obvious TV Que station. I
can hear technicians talking over the feed from time
to time, sometimes I can hear a phone being dialed,
ringing, then conversation superimposed on the feed
audio. PX consists of NX, commentary, small talk and
ads. It apears that this will be a fairly easy catch
in the Eastern half of NA in the very near future. If
there are NA DXers interested in trying this, do so
around 1330. By 1345 one of those cursed freq sweeps
has become active, both times I have heard it. Sorry
this is all the info I can give at this time. I'm sure
the origin would be very obvious to anyone who spoke
French.(Hodgson, TN USA)